Is it just me or did Father’s Day creep up faster than usual? If you find yourself trying to think of something to get him in a hurry, then you’re in luck. I’ve rounded up eight awesome last minute gifts for Dad starting at just $25!
1. OnCore Golf Balls, $40: Grab Dad a dozen of the best balls on the market with OnCore’s tour ball the ELIXR or treat him to two dozen for just $30 of their 5-star AVANTs.
2. Echo Dot, $50: Let Dad control everything from his music to the lights in the room all with his voice.
3. Vineyard Vines Bottle Opener, $48: Consider this to be the perfect addition to his outdoor bar. This chic opener mounts to the wall – which means he’ll stop searching for his dinky opener on his keys!
4. Vineyard Vines Golf Glove, $25: Because he needs to look fashionable on the course – match it with a dozen OnCore golf balls!
5. Kiehl’s Men’s Grooming Kit, $43: Help him begin his own beauty routine with this perfect starter kit which smells amazing!
6. Cubii: Under Desk Elliptical, $350: If you have siblings, this might be one of those gifts you all go in on. This under the desk elliptical will help him stay fit and active at work!
7. ZeroGrand Wingtip, $180: These lightweight shoes will help him step up his fashion whether he’s in jeans or trousers.
8. Fitbit: Blaze Smart Watch, $150: You can never go wrong with a watch, but why not take it to the next level? Help Dad get and stay in shape with the assistance of a masculine Fitbit.
Happy Father’s Day!